Firstly thank you and thank you.
You popped into my life when I was just feeling in such a hole and unsure how to climb out of it. My state of mind was such that when I think back and you asked me ‘how did I see Sara in x months’ I struggled to think or see what good looked like for me.
Fast forward to now,
– I’m back two weeks from a fantastic trip to Japan.
– Work is going brilliant
– I’ve a new toy car being shipped from Istanbul
– Carol is doing her first ever independent jazz tour (so I’m behind the scenes marketer/logistics/comms/planning!)
– Off to Tasmania for a hiking trek
– There’s several chapters in the dating scene but suffice to say – it’s far more promising when my attitude and confidence has dramatically changed. (oh and apparently a profile pic with a pink power drill works wonders- who knew?!? 😊. )
– Booked for India in January
I’ll stop now! Think you get the picture and it’s far rosier than when we first spoke.
Things just started coming together and I’ve had several light bulb moments on some ‘big stuff’ in life and am overall just so much happier and excited for the future. I can see the changes in me reflected and impacting all areas of my life for the positive, both within me, work, family and relationships.
– Sara H.